Comment on page
Having troubles accessing the internet on your windows server?
If you are unable to access the internet and continue to receive "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration is enabled" as shown below you'll want to follow the instructions provided below:
Enhanced Security Message
- Hit your Windows Start Button
- Search for "Server Manager" and click on it.
Server Manager Icon
- On the left side of the Server Manager Dashboard, you will see "Local Server" click that.
- You will see a setting called "IE Enhanced Security Configuration On" click the word "On".
- Turn all the settings Off as shown below.
Make sure to close and reopen all Internet Explorer windows before trying to access the internet again. The setting dose not refresh unless you reopen Internet Explorer.
You should now be able to access the internet via Internet Explorer.